DID YOU KNOW...?
Wheeler's Custom Compounding takes great pride in its staff. We are lucky to have such a great group of motivated and dedicated individuals.
As part of our ongoing commitment to excellence, EVERYONE at WCC is required to:
- Pass a thorough background check
- Complete PCCA's Comprehensive Compounding Course
- Be HIPPA trained and compliant
- Participate in Customer Service Training
- Regularly attend clinical and professional seminars and training
- Be registered with and in good standing with, the KY Board of Pharmacy as a Pharmacist, Pharmacy Technician, or Pharmacy Intern
- Be a Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) by passing the exam given by the National Pharmacy Technician Board (NPTB)
- Uphold their personal and professional commitment to our patients through dedication to quality!